Territory Software Sales Manager, Americas -Remote or Hybrid
Territory Software Sales Manager, Americas
Department: Sales and Marketing
Reports To: Global Software Sales Director
The Territory Software Sales Manager will be responsible for driving profitable growth and will help establish a mature sales pipeline for our products, primarily turbomachinery design and manufacturing software, but secondarily engineering services and manufactured parts. The focus will be a sub-territory within the Americas.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Build high-performing sales presence in the region
- Meet quarterly sales bookings targets
- With a “hunter” sales mentality, place appropriate emphasis on developing new customers while managing existing accounts
- Plan sales and business development activities within the territory
- Work with technical staff to align the customer’s “buyer’s journey” with their needs
- Maintain accurate pipeline data for management forecasts
- Travel (up to 30%) in the Americas.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field with a MS or equivalent advanced engineering degree highly desired.
Experience: A technical foundation in turbomachinery preferred, and at least two years of sales, marketing or business development is required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office is a must and a working familiarity with HubSpot or a similar CRM system is preferred.
Abilities: Strong organizational, communication, and teamwork skills very important.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field.
- At least two years of sales, marketing or business development.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational, communication, and teamwork skills very important.
- Unrestricted right to work in the USA